Day 20 - See? I told you, my life is all about food and work haha
It’s such a bad habit I’ve earned. I knew that my day would be utterly unproductive (and that I would be crying in the end) if I actually stay at home today so I doned my forever favorite jeans, top and jacket and went to the nearest (not really) coffee shop in the area and hoped for a better (not eggs haha) breakfast and working atmosphere :)
Because I’m a very good person who has the coolest followers ever and because I’ve gained 400+ followers in 20 days (WTF?) I decided to make another giveaway.
There’s only going to be 1 winner for this giveaway.I feel I frittered my money I’ve saved for 17 years OTL but I love you so there you go.
The lucky winner (no actually the VERY LUCKY winner okay) will be getting:
- EXO MAMA Albums (both K and M versions) [sealed]
- EXO XOXO Albums (both K and M versions) [sealed]
- EXO GROWL (repackaged) Albums (both K and M versions) [sealed]
- EXO MIRACLES IN DECEMBER Albums (both K and M versions) [sealed]
- SM THE BALLAD VOL. 2 ‘BREATH’ Albums (both Korean and Chinese versions) [sealed]
- Nature Republic Friends Hand Cream
- Nature Republic Super Origin Collagen BB Cream
- Armpit kit (LMAO This was mainly supposed to be joke, but if you want it I’ll give it to you too haha xD)
- Daniel Black Buckle detail Block heel Boot
- New MCM Visetos Stark Backpack Medium Genuine Beige /Cognac [guys you can only pick 1 of these, you definitely won’t get both they costed around 800€ each even tho THB I didn’t have to pay anything to get them and that’s why I’m giving one away LOL the other one I’ll keep for myself xD)
- Exo Socks
- Exo Wolf 88 T-Shirts (You’ll get 4 of them, you can pick)
- EXO SIGNATURES FROM THE FANSIGN FROM ALL 12 MEMBERS!♥
- A LOT OF EXO PICTURES (ESPECIALLY LUHAN, BAEKHYUN AND YIXING)
I guess you have to follow me ‘cause this is the giveaway for my followers after all so please… and also don’t un-follow me right after this giveaway finishes don’t be a butt thanks. Follow me hereI have just realized that the thing above was very rude tho I didn’t mean to sound like that! I realized it doesn’t make any sense so if you do like my blog, I’ll be very happy if you follow, but if you don’t like it, you don’t have to follow me / you can unfollow me. Don’t worry, you can still participate in the giveaway and if you get chosen I’ll still message you for your prizes^^ I hope this is fair. :)
THE RULES NOW:
- You have to be 16+ or have a pp cause if you don’t I can get in trouble so please do keep that in mind
- This giveaway is INTERNATIONAL because there’s A BUNCH of people out there that I love and do not live where I live so…
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS (I’LL CHECKKKK)
- YOU CAN REBLOG AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT (likes DO count)
- Please have your ask box opened because the winner will be notified via message. If the winner does not respond on my message after 48
(Baek’s lucky number ehmm) hours, a new winner will be drawn
- I’ll be using random.org so this giveaway’s going to be 888888% fair
- Don’t erase this text guys (I’LL CHECK!).
This giveaway will end on
April 1st April 2nd (cause people thought it’s an April Fools joke… -_-)
Please enter okay I spent a lot of money here haha xD
Lub yoo my deers ♥
AWH ONE MORE THINK GUYSE! I got quite a lot of messages saying you want me to become your friend (REALLY GUYS OMG REALLLYYY *0*) Don’t be shy to talk to me baby~ I’m a friendly person lol I don’t bite~ Especially if you like EXO OMG I’ll love you forever! ♥ So please, message me ><
MORE GIVEAWAY FAQ’S HERE
GUYS YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW WONDERFUL THIS IS
Parkinson’s is a degenerative disease and while it’s progress can be slowed down, it currently doesn’t have a cure. People suffering from Parkinson’s will experience a gradual loss of coordination and ability to perform even the most basic of every day tasks, including feeding themselves.
This fucking spoon is HUGEfor them. Look at that gif of the man just trying to eat with the regular spoon and compare it to the liftware device. It’s NOT just a spoon, by the way, it comes with a fork as well, for example.
I found the website for the project where you can purchase a spoon for someone you know/love and even possibly donate money to help someone out who can’t afford it themselves right: HERE.
At the very least, please spread this for all the people who have Parkinson’s or loved ones with Parkinson’s.
You’ll help them take part of their life back.
PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TAKING OUT THE ABOVE INFORMATION AND JUST REBLOGGING THE PICTURE. IF YOU CAN REBLOG THE PICTURE, YOU CAN REBLOG THE LINK TO ACTUALLY HELP PEOPLE. THANKS.
Heeyyy, this has gone around a time or two before but let’s get it going again. They’re doing “March Match,” so if you’ve got a few bucks around donate. This is the coolest damned thing.
One of the awesome things about this is you can see with the stabilized spoon part of the gif that he is already chewing on food so it’s not his first mouthful and it doesn’t take 50 million tries to get the food from plate to mouth and that’s just awesome
New favorite site: Corpus Libris, which applies the concept of analog augmented reality to book covers. Best thing since Sorted Books.
(via this isn’t happiness)
Day 19 - Re-reading AnnaKarenina! (Just a few chaps, too busy for the whole)
Just because we are about to discuss it in Lit on Tuesday and I’m sooo eggzited! HAHA! This is one of my favorite books of all time! HIHI ^^ Looking forward to a fun Lit discussion on Tuesday :D
Day 18 - When even cramming is not enough with the mountain of tasks needed to be done, eat.
Lately my happy posts are about food. HAHA I knew it It all boils down to that hahaha and the starry bed sheet. :D
Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy (via elucipher)
scientists say we are
made of dead stars
i could not believe it
until i felt your lips
a million galaxies in
the space of a breath
a thousand light years
in a glorious instant
i never thought i
could be an astronaut
until i met you
e.e. cummings (via thatkindofwoman)
Day 17 - Productive Thursday!
Read a newspaper, thesis journals, did dendrogram, fixed papers yet my day is still far from over with the load of work I still have but hey, this is what being in school feels like! I should be glad I’m in Uni, right! :D
Day 16 - Lovely Jo and her lovely news! ^.^
Been pretty irked with my unsupportive folks, but here we have my lovely friend sharing with me the best news of March so far! HAHA! Totally love the manga but the wait is just too long huhu
Day 15 - Singapore pasalubong!!
TWG stack! HAHAHA just in time for my forever all-nighter! <3 And ofc chocolates!! :”> (regardless of the fact that I don’t particularly find that chocolate good, a chocolate is still a chocolate and chocolates make me happy!)
im actually really afraid that no one will fall in love with me